Click here to Skip to main content
15,668,842 members
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
1.00/5 (1 vote)
See more:
I want to make a dropdown like this tool in picture below .. may any one with respect to help me the name of this tool

TOOL — ImgBB[^]

What I have tried:

i did not know how to do it . it is dropdown list
Updated 11-Aug-22 13:57pm
Graeme_Grant 11-Aug-22 19:52pm    
It is called an Accordion. A different type of a Tab control.

1 solution

A quick vb winform accordion - Google Search[^] found a project right here on CodeProject: Easy WinForms Accordion Control[^]
Share this answer

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

CodeProject, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N8 +1 (416) 849-8900