I am facing a problem while installing Intel Haxm for Android studio in Windows 7.
Before starting Let me tell you the configuration of my Computer.
1. Windows 7 Ultimate SP-1 (32 bit/64 Bit)
2. Intel Pentium (R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3 GHZ
3. Intel (R) Virtualization Tech (Enabled)
4. Motherboard : P5G41T-M LX3 (AsusTech)
Error Said : "
Failed to configure driver: unknown error. Failed to open driver
I have tried every thing I know Let me list:
1. I have tried Installing in Windows 7 Ultimate in 32 Bits and 64 Bits
2. I have downloaded haxm-extract-workaround.zip (12.38 KB) and tried with it.
3. I have downloaded haxm-windows_v6_0_1 and tried with it.
4. Does not have HT-V in windows Features
5. Installed java jdk-8u65-windows-i586.exe and in 64 Bit the 64 Bit version.
I have tried installing before and after Installation of Android Studio But failed no result. Same error.
Tried sc query intelhaxm ( Result : SERVICE STOPPED)
Tried installing after Bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF/ON but no result
Please Help , What to do? Any question is highly appriciated. Thanking you