|PartsBin, formally WinHeist is a completely rewritten application for organizing electronic components.
A short list of functionality provided by PartsBin is given here. It is not a complete list but provides an overview of the main features of the application.
- Supplier/Vendor database.
- Ability to define external tools.
- A comprehesive order system.
- Define applications to open documents. For example assign SumataPDF to open PDF files (datasheets).
- Component name entered in free form. (max. 80 characters)
- Set component image.
- Storage Location name entered in free form. (max. 80 characters)
- Ability to move components in mass between storage locations.
- Component may have one or more Tags.
- Ability to search by Tag.
- Set component alert threshold and the ability to filter alerted components.
- Filter list by various component fields.
- Unlimited attachments such as; datasheets, website links, etc..
- Pricing for component by supplier; single unit or bulk pricing.
- Component history that tracks such events as; creation, location movement and inventory count adjustment.
- Project module that include Bill of Materials
- Ability to; Create New Database, Open Existing Database and Backup Current Database
You can get it at JaxCoder[^]
PartsBin an Electronics Part Organizer is finally available for download.
modified 19-Sep-22 12:22pm.